Tuesday 6 October 2009

Timmberrrrrrrrrhh!






Timberland Counterpane boots

Just when I though I had found my footwear for the winter , Timberland hit me with this beautifully crafted boot inspired by the traditional work boots of the early 1900's.

Now although I was very reluctant to tell you about these, I decided I would do the good thing and share the wealth.

I intend to get my hand on the cheapest pair available and wear them more often than I have done espradrilles this summer, "which is a lot for the record".

As you may have guessed im gonna wear a slim to straight leg denim, however a carpenter loose fit denim would look just as great for the winter months.

I thick cable knot cardigan/jumper would really carry these off.

Check out the site: www.timberlandonline.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Whats the name of the boot in the bottom picture?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are also counterpane boots just in brown. Im not sure as yet how to get hold of the brown though when I find out ill get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and another thing the bruce lighterman blogs are rock and roll I think there on point and funny.

    ReplyDelete