Monday 18 January 2010

Jog On





Fresh of my trip from London I was inspired by some really cool new trends. I also checked out the new floor in the Topman Oxford Circus store which is really cool. They have squeezed a size? store and a coffee shop, its a M.I.M dream.

Anyway back to the post

23:23 Jogging bottoms, my order is already set.

In one of my earlier issues "casual jog", I mentioned about incorporating joggers into your casual outfit using plaid shirts and military boots.

Topman have a new line of creative jogging bottoms from 23twentythree which feature the drop crotch and carrot fit, they are just sweet.

Before you ask, unless you live in London it's unlikely that you will be able to get your mits on these from you local TMan so check out the World Wide Web,

www.topman.com

or go direct to 23:23

http://www.23twentythree.com/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment