Monday 24 August 2009

Ugg?






Ugg boots for men




Yeah I said it UGG BOOTS for MEN, now im gonna be straight with you when I first saw this I thought hmm not so sure but the leather range could really make good of a casual winter outfit,


for example a lumber jack shirt and cable knot cardigan.




This trend is gonna just be like when it became fashionable for men in hot pink.


Trendsetters we will know it has caught on as soon as shoelab do a pair in topman :).




When I find a good reliable stockist I'll let you know.




What do you think??




6 comments:

  1. I've seen lads drop blatant girls Ugg boots before (and no it wasn't me before you start lol)

    I'd have to see how people wear them before making my mind up, boots aren't usually my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mens UGGS = MUGGS!

    There are much better ranges of male boots out there,
    check Kurt Geigers range for inspiration.

    S Gibbo

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never liked ugg boots in any form ever, (second only to crocs and maybe sketchers in the ugliest shoe department) but these are kind of ok, depends on how they are styled up definitely. They look like some G-star have done. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well im thinking maybe the ones with the fastens on the side with a lumberjack shirt some straight leg jeans and a casual pea coat for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugg boots were originally for men actually. It's a surfer thing. They would wear them straight after they'd been suring, to keep their feet warm. Females took them from men and popularised them here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good knowledge jezta!

    trendspiration: go easy on the sketchers...a skaters staple, hard wearing and a good range of styles.

    ReplyDelete